$2000 Capital Works Strata Plus Grants
$2,000 Capital Works Initiative grants offered by the Strata Plus Group
- Is your scheme currently planning any common property initiatives?
- Are any of your scheme assets coming to the end of their life cycles?
- Have you had any common property ideas that will make a difference to every occupier?
- Would you like to win $500 and 1.5 hours free executive advice to get things kick-started?
The Strata Plus Group is excited to announce our inaugural Annual Grants Program to support our clients get their Capital Works initiatives underway.
To have a chance at winning one of four $500 grants all you need to do is:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 pm Monday 30 November
- Provide details of your scheme and your best phone contact number
- Tell us in 500 words how $500 would help you get started with your capital works initiative that owners will experience the benefit of by the end of 2021.
In your 500 words, you might like to also include your implementation plan and a breakdown of the funding you’ve already identified.
We’ve created two new Information Guides that might assist in creating your ideas or providing further useful considerations:
Terms and conditions
- The Strata Plus Group is committed to providing $2,000 worth of grants. The maximum amount per grant is $500.
- A panel selected by Strata Plus will assess the applications to determine who is awarded the grants.
- To receive a $500 grant, the associated capital works activity will need to have the appropriate meeting resolution(s).
- The initiative implementation must commence before 31 March 2021 unless an extension has been granted by Strata Plus.
- Strata Plus is permitted to document initiative details for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be advised on Friday 11 December and announced in our December Committee news
- The Promoter of this competition is The Strata Plus Group, Level 2, 80 Cooper Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.