Things To Do to Protect Yourself Against COVID 19
Strata Plus is committed to ensuring the health and well-being of our team and suppliers and our clients and the communities they reside in.
We are actively monitoring changes to the situation and recommended guidelines and will keep our communities informed of any changes that may impact them.
We ask that anyone who has recently travelled and has been asked to self-isolate, to take care in common areas, practice good hygiene and not to attend face-to-face meetings.
Below are a few things to practice to protect yourself and your family:
- Try to safe distance yourself from others. The suggested distance varies from 1 to 3 metres.
- Wash your hands like you have just held chillies and are about to put contact lenses in your eyes. 20 seconds of washing is recommended.
- Use hand sanitiser whenever possible
- Consider how to minimise touching common property such as handles, buttons and the like.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms AND believe you might have been in contact with the virus call your doctor’s office to get advice.
- If you are coughing or sneezing please consider wearing a mask. If you are about to cough or sneeze then remember to cough/sneeze into your arm or clothes. Try hard not to cough into your hands.
- Stay informed via reliable media sources and government websites: health.nsw.gov.au