We provide three online information solutions to strata owners, potential purchasers, strata committees, residents and property managers.
Upon appointment, we create a tailored microsite to provide owners, residents and property managers with 24-hour access to information about their scheme. The microsites detail important information including request forms, guides and contact phone numbers. Microsites reduce administration for the strata committee and property managers by removing ambiguity around processes such as renovations and pet requests.
Any type of document relating to the scheme can be loaded onto the microsites including:
- Owners’ manuals
- Appliance manuals
- Handover manuals
- Delivery instructions.
Through the owners login, clients can access their individual lot details, levy notices, and minutes of meetings. Your user name and password is issued in the welcome pack. Call the Strata Plus office to arrange new user details if you have misplaced yours.
- Minutes of meetings
- Strata plans
- Responsibility chart.
Additional features include:
- Facility room booking system to access a meeting room, tennis court etc.
- Participation in owner opinion polls (when enacted by a committee)
- An online message board with information about the scheme, such as the status of repairs on the building.
Strata committee portal
Our secure portal also allows the strata committee access to minutes of meetings, defect rectification documents, maintenance schedules, capital works fund (sinking fund) forecasts, tenders and quotes and by-law history.
The portal also contains:
- An online forum for committees to discuss issues in a secure environment.
- The secretaries’ dashboard that provides access to by-law compliance including the status of by-law breach and the progress of the matter.