Get $4,000 of rebates to improve the environmental performance in common areas
Ku-ring-gai Council’s Smart Unit Program provides access to $4,000 of rebates to start reducing utility costs in your unit block.
The rebate will be offered as a 50% rebate matching dollar-for-dollar investments capped at $4,000.
Participating apartment blocks in Ku-ring-gai have recorded an average savings of nearly 40% in energy consumption in common areas. Many of these actions taken have a 1-2 year payback period.
How to apply
To apply for a rebate, your building must be in the Ku-ring-gai local council area and you must have the approval of the committee or owners corporation. If you are a member of the committee, ensure it is on the agenda of your next meeting to move ahead with a submission.
For more information and details on their next intake, visit Ku-ring-gai Council’s websiteRead more
WHAT IS STRATA
LIVING IN STRATA
REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
- Waverley Council – Building Futures
- Ku-ring-gai Council – Smart Units Rebates
- City of Sydney – Smart Green Apartments
- City of Sydney – Food Scraps Recycling Trial
- Lane Cove Council – Greener Apartments Program
- Canada Bay Council – Our Energy Future
- Randwick City Council – Community Sustainable
- North Sydney Council – Futureproofing Apartments
- City of Ryde – Home Waste and Sustainability Advisory Service